Sunday, August 13th from 10:00am - 6:00pm
The time has come for Virginia's largest one-day festival!
Bring the entire family to experience live music, delicious local food, shopping and of course, WATERMELONS! We'll have 80 musicians, about 100 vendors, and one of the largest kids' area of any east coast festival. Check out the area map here.
A few reminders:
- Bring sunscreen and stay hydrated throughout the day.
- Get here early to find parking and wear comfortable shoes.
- Please be aware of NO PARKING SIGNS in the area and DO NOT PARK in the Kroger Parking lot located near the entrance of Carytown. Towing will be enforced.
- Parking for the Festival is located at City Stadium. You may also use the side streets surrounding Carytown and the few parking decks located within the area.
- Don't forget to have fun, eat lots of Watermelon, and show love.
For more information about the Watermelon Festival, please visit: https://www.carytownwatermelonfestival.com/
If you're bringing your pets PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make sure they are cleaned up after, leashed, have water and protection for their feet. This festival will take place on the pavement and it will be HOT! If you can't hold your hand to the asphalt for more than 7 seconds it's too hot for your pet. When in doubt, leave your furbabies in the comfort of home.